Diamond burs are used for reducing tooth structures to place crowns or porcelain veneer, and may also be used to smooth, refine, and polish composite or porcelain material.
Key Benefits & Features:
- Single-Patient Use diamonds available in 10, 25, 50 and 100 count packages
- Multi-Use diamonds available in 10, 25 and 50 count packages
- Reduces chair time through effective speed of cut in preparation of all restorations.
- Less heat and clogging results from the use of natural diamonds that are uniform in size, precisely distributed and placed at the optimal cutting angle.
- Less turbine wear and ease of cut are the signs of true concentricity by micro-precise calibration of shank diameters, resulting in a smooth, fast cut.
- A smooth axial wall with one instrument is the result of the Spring FG Turbo Diamonds saving chair time. The spiral design allows water to cool through diamond-free channels for a faster, clog free cut.
Our diamond burs are distinguished by:
- Highest possible precision in manufacture and Maximum concentricity.
- Steel body made of non-rusting stainless steel.
- Tightest tolerances in the shank and Constant shape.
- High diamond density – therefore a maximum service life and high grinding efficiency.
- Canas binding quality: prevents the diamond graining from breaking up or the diamond coating from flaking.
- Diamond choice – only diamonds of the highest quality.