TempoCem has a zinc oxide/eugenol formula designed for use with all types of provisionals. The added eugenol works as an analgesic for patients with extra sensitivity.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used for all types of provisionals.
- Presence of eugenol provides a desensitizing effect on tooth.
- TempoCem resists forces of mastication.
- Securely retains the restoration and maintains patient comfort.
- Is flexible under the crown for easy removal of the temporary.
- Increases stability of cement in the mouth.
- Protects the gingival tissue. 300+% radiopacity
- Visible on an x-ray.
- Permits precise placement of cement and easy placement of the temporary.
- Protects pulp.
- For greater patient comfort.
- More economical.
- Composition Zinc oxide – eugenol
- Working time at room temperature 1 minute
- Setting time in the mouth 4 minutes
- Compressive Strength <=35MPa